Thursday, February 14, 2008

v-day(part 1)

Is it bad that I have just now thought about it being valentines day? Some may say that I'm not a hopeless romantic for that and I would say that just isn't so....to a degree. Deep down, like every other girl, I am longing(sometimes more than others) for my knight in shining armor to come sweep me off my feet and give me a big smooch on the lips(once engaged?haha)...but today is not that day! What today is, however, is another day to be thankful for, to feel loved by my Savior who gave his life for me on the Cross...there is no greater love and for me and His is enough, simply put.

but...I can wait. I can wait for the perfect love of my life to come along, for however long it takes. I'm not niaeve enough to think he will be perfect though, don't worry... I don't expect that!

Anywho, this is just a random thought...once again not really the depths of my heart or anything but I almost felt obligated to write something about this today for some reason(ie. it's v-day!!!). :) And I am very much excited that my parents will be taking my sister and I out for dinner, dad will be with the 3 girls he loves the most...woot!

No comments: