Thursday, February 7, 2008

crying

Sometimes I just love crying. I mean not when is out of sadness really, although that happens, but moreso just when I need a good cry. It's so healthy for you and feels really good. Pretty much just like a good laugh, I mean a goooood laugh. You know how you laugh all the time and at little stuff(okay maybe that's just me), and sometimes you cry(get teary eyed) all the time at stuff but there's just nothing like a side-splitting laugh or a heart wretching wailing. Just saying...I think I might want to cry tonight, it probably won't happen, but it would be great. :)

My best friend is about to go on tour in March and April. She will be releasing the most recent CD she's been working on at the end of April titled "The Invitation," and it's phenominal. She is kind of a big deal :). haha...I do love her to death, I love the fact that she is always herself and treats everyone the same, even if she does end up "famous." I think about how far the Lord has brought her and reminisce in my head of the thousands of conversations we've had the past 5 years ish and how I always knew deep down God would be big in her music and He would bless her and entrust her with things bigger than herself. Anyway, just thought I'd insert this, because I was just thinking about her. If you ever get a chance, check her blogspot out, its one of the web addresses on the left of this page. I love her music, ministry, etc. and I can't figure out if I am bias or not, for real. k, done.

Another thing I love is water. I wish I could live in water. I can't really go near water without getting in or at least touching it...which makes for a very cold time if its winter. I once jumped in the fountain at Liberty, but who hasn't? :)

No comments: