Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Road

At least twice a week I find myself journeying down a very nice stretch of a road that I travel on for about 50 minutes. I started traveling this road during time when I wasn't sure where I was really going in life and find myself still traveling this road...in both case scenarios. How timely the Lord's analogies are as I've grown to love this road, or better put, the time I spend on it. It is a sweet time, a time of brokenness, a time of wonder, and a time of laughter, all in one sometimes. The obvious thing about this road is that I can't really get to my destination without traveling it. The greatest thing about this road is God and my experiences with Him. On this road, my theology meets my reality...this is faith.



The last sentence defines faith according to beth moore...I find it an accurate definition.

No comments: