Wednesday, February 6, 2008

read away

Just FYI(disclaimer): I think that this blog is more for entertainment than for personal spilling...or both. Because my brain goes 1 million miles an hour it's impossible for me to write all that I am thinking in great depth, but boy is it there. So instead what I write up here tends to be a little lighter than who I am, just wanted to clear that up cuz...it's all about me anyway. ;)

Okay, now that I'm past what all of you may think of me(all 2 of you who have read this) I will share a bit of what I'm thinking, a very wee bit.

Coffee: coffee makes me ambitious, REALLY ambitious about life, in every area of life. Seriously, if you want to do a case study for the effects of caffiene/coffee I'm your woman. It is a high that I don't get anywhere else nor do I get it on purpose. Sometimes I just like to drink coffee type stuff. But don't worry, I refuse to pay 3-4 dollars for it. :) hmm, another good topic.

Money: I hate money, I've decided I don't mind being poor and living as such. It would be even greater for that to happen as a result to me giving all that I possess or my riches towards the kingdom of God or to show His love to less fortunate. I'm no saint for saying that because I don't care if that's not what happens, I still probably wouldn't mind if I had nothing. :) I could seriously care less about stuff, I think it's part of my personality so it's lucky for me that it goes hand in hand with the teachings of the Word! It's very very hard living in settings with exact opposite opinions. Oh well. (somebody remind me of this post when I'm filthy rich)... :) (that was a joke).

Nature: I love nature, I'll often ride by a wooded area and just think...man I would love to just walk/hike with no purpose but to be alone in creation with God and enjoy the freedom and adventures unplanned.

Friends: I could write a book on this subject. I have the best, that's all I'm saying. Yea yea, everybody says that but I say that according to the definitions/truths of the Word.

Love: I am always humbled by this topic it seems, especially dealing with patience. LOVE IS PATIENT. It's so true, when I am about to be impatient with someone I love I think...no, for me to tell this person I love them would be a lie if I am always so impatient, etc. C.J. Mahaney said in one of his books (Humility) that impatience is linked with pride. So true. I want to love like 1 Cor. 13:1-8.

Knowledge: I don't possess enough of it. :)

k I'm done...I reach this point once I start analyzing everything I've said or think too hard about what else I want to say.

No comments: