Sunday, January 27, 2008

Future Spouse Analogy

Okay, I'm taking a quick study break to write a silly analogy about finding a future spouse. I'm in no rush and am quite content at the moment in my singleness. BUT...

I just had the random thought that when I meet the "right" man out there, it will be right. As right as searching for a coat. Last winter, I needed a coat that looked nice with jeans (casual wear), and dressy clothes. Well I'm not much on trendiness unfortunately, and have no clue about style, but I just KNEW when I saw the coat I wanted it would be perfect. And it was. I wanted one with color, brown and black both I felt would limit and plus I just love color, can't help it. I didn't want to pay a lot for it (not big on spending mulah on clothes) and refused to settle on something I wouldn't wear for the rest of my life. :) This is much like my future spouse. I know what I "want" and some things just aren't worth settling for. I found my coat, it was perfect, and one day, Lord willing, I will be placed with the perfect mate for me! yay.

Blogging lends itself way to easy for me to write silly thoughts. Back to reading about the development of maternal child health programs!

1 comment:

Colling Photography said...

You are such a funny girl! I was just talking about you in clinical on Saturday and, of course, my best memory of you is your smile! Have a great night and keep brightening up others lives with that smile... soon enough the "right guy" will fall head over heels for that smile! Love ya kid
Kathie Colling