Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging hesitations

I like the idea of blogging but I am scared to spill things out that are a big part of who I am, such as my thoughts. Why? Because the end result is major vulnerability. I want to be cautious about who I spill my heart/thoughts out to and have discernment about how much people know about me...I don't really know why. Honestly, I think it's because the only 2 "people" I care to ever know me completely or at least to hear me express my heart and/or thoughts are God and my future spouse, whoever he may be.

If these are the only two people I share my heart with completely, they are the only two people who can hurt it. The Lord does not have plans to harm me so I know I am safe there, and as for my future spouse, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :) But it's time to open up, risk a little pain and hope for the best!

So here are a plethora of my thoughts(well, soon to be) with explanations tagging along. I'll try to make this complicated mess in my brain we like to call thoughts as reader friendly as possible. :) Enjoy!

No comments: