Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sometimes it's nice not being so close to people. Cuz when you start to get so close you're treating someone like family, it may not be the best thing. I don't treat my family as great as I'd like or tell them as often as I should how much they mean to me. I don't tell them how thankful I am for them, or do random nice things that I know will make their day, or just tell them I love them for the hec of it. But I do appreciate and love them, more than anybody! But it's true, I've seen that with relationships I have that after time, you don't express or say things because its assumed. I think that's stupid. :) I'm sure that is something I will work on with my husband one day, to keep the fire a burnin'!!!!! haha...until then I will practice with those I love no matter how long I've known them, I will treat them as nicely as I do strangers. Cause that's how I want to be treated(when all else fails, remember the golden rule).

No comments: