Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The time has come...

It's been awhile, so here we are. It would be merely impossible for me to capture all that has come my way in the past month, but to sum it all up, God is good. I was able to visit one of my best friends in Chesapeake, VA where we left to go to a wedding, how fun! I also met her boyfriend who is super cool and loves the Lord! I got to spend some time with my family, I babysat my 5 and 10 year old boy cousins for the week-end and lost 10 pounds playing tag hide and seek over and over again, but who can pass that opportunity up? I'm no parent or anything, but I am convinced and believe strongly that spending time with your kids is the single most important thing in parenting(behind living the gospel of course!). Anyway...

Easter was great, we got together in Richmond at my Aunt's house and the entire family came! What a blessing. That's my favorite, when all 16+ of us spend the night in someone's house it is so fun. There is never ending great food and fellowship. I am always reminded of how gracious and good God is. We had a devotion that ended up being 2 hrs. long and the Lord broke a couple of walls down in my own heart as well (in front of the whole fam.)! It was a great reminder of what Christ did for me on the Cross at Calvary and what His resurrection means for me, life! Here is a great verse: "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:21 Amen!

That's pretty much it, I have come back to this bubble and I am believing God is about to do some pretty cool things in my life! :) I'll keep you posted...

p.s. I think I want to move to Chesapeake, or VA beach. Just a thought.

No comments: